The Ride of Your Life (ROYL) Courses
The Ride of Your Life (ROYL) Courses are intimately tailored to improve intermediate to advanced equestrians’ relationships with their horses. Courses as well as clinics are available in New Mexico, nationally and internationally by arrangement.
Topics may be customized, or with a specialty focus in one or more of the following areas, and for the ultimate experience, may be combined with an Inner Equestrian Workshop.
- The Liberty Dance
- Building Relationship and Skills with Ground Schooling: Work in Hand, Longeing, Long Lines
- Optimal Communication with Effective Seat & Aids
- Self-Carriage, Balance & Transitions
- Demystifying Lateral Work
- Lateral and Longitudinal Flexion to Collection
Tiger Owl Ranch Lamy, New Mexico
- Day Long Group Clinic, prices vary
- Auditing $20
Clinics at your facility—
- $800—$1000/day customized with Lynn
- For clinics out of state or country, travel fees (flight and/or fuel costs, rental car, travel time), meals and lodging are additional[/ezcol_1half_end]
An AMAZING teacher, so very perceptive and gentle and fun and non-threatening
and accurate and helpful and….Wow. MW
To see the difference in her head position with such a slight change in my fingers, incredible. THANK YOU!! I really enjoyed the clinic. I am so glad you were able to include me. It was a nice size and a nice group of women AND the instruction was so helpful. LD
The Inner Equestrian Workshops & Tele-Classes
The Inner Equestrian Workshops and Tele-Classes are intended to support equestrians by addressing the often overlooked “inner” aspects of horsemanship—the mental and emotional aspects unique for humans working with 1000# partners, including.
Workshops may be combined with clinics for a more complete experience. Private sessions and Keynote presentations are also available.
Horses in the Morning: Interview on Fear
Click on the magazine cover to read Lynn’s article “Emotional Centering in the Saddle.”
Inner Equestrian Topics include:
- Setting Goals for the Ride of Your Life
- Re-Claiming Your Ride: From Fear to Freedom After an Accident
- Prancing Past Performance Anxiety: Shake off the Show Jitters & Find your Inner Still Point
- Customized Topics
Payment accepted via cash, check or Pay Pal.
Cover photo is of Lynn’s mother, Helene Asmis with Lusitano stallion Jalifa.
AWESOME presentation! —EG
Thank you for such a great, informative and enjoyable workshop! —SS
Would you like to experience The Ride of Your Life programs for yourself or your community in the privacy and comfort of your own facility, barn or home? Contact Lynn to discuss individual and group arrangements in more depth.
Lynn is a joy to work with and explains things ways that are easy to understand and implement. Lynn seems to know exactly what me and my horse need in each moment even if I may be in a totally different place than the others in the clinic/lesson. I’ve accomplished more with my communcation/connection with my horse and have had many “ah ha” moments with Lynn in a short period of time compared to other trainers where I didn’t feel I was really progressing! —PR