The Inner Equestrian Private Mentoring
The Inner Equestrian Private Mentoring Sessions are intended to support equestrians by addressing the often overlooked “inner” aspects of horsemanship—the psychology of mental and emotional aspects unique for humans working with 1000# partners.
Sessions are customized and may be combined with lessons or clinics for a more complete experience.
Inner Equestrian Topics include:
- Setting Goals for the Ride of Your Life
- Re-Claiming Your Ride: From Fear to Freedom After an Accident
- Prancing Past Performance Anxiety: Shake off the Show Jitters & Find your Inner Still Point
- Customized Topics
Payment accepted via cash, check or Pay Pal.
- Private Sessions, may be customized, otherwise 45 minutes by phone or Skype
- Individual Session—$120 la carte
- 3 Sessions Package—$324 (10% savings at $108 per session) within (3) months
Travel Fees apply for individual barns or locations and may be split
I engaged Lynn’s support after experiencing a traumatic and life altering injury. My confidence was low and I was very self protective. My horse and I have always had a close and spiritual bond and I wanted him in this process with me. We needed to repair our relationship. Lynn provided openings and is skillful in interpreting both me and my horse. Without being able to really describe the process, I can only say I came away from every session thinking, “wow, Lynn is really good at what she does”. I am back in the saddle and feeling positive about going forward. —KS