Life Coaching by phone or Skype
Receive precisely tailored support from Lynn as your very own sacred side walker, gain perspective and be championed as we find your way together!
Through soulful self care, inner reflective practices, conversation and meaning making, we find the authenticity and empowerment to live our lives to the fullest. While always personalized, Life Mentoring sessions with Lynn may include a hybrid of the following:
- honoring how the past informs the present
- examining where you are now
- exploring where would you like to go
- balancing and integrating internal and/or external discrepancies
- valuing or expanding your unique relationship with the Sacred
Life Mentoring sessions are about being met exactly where you are with care, receiving support through reflective listening, provoking questions and the development of new patterns of thinking and behaving when appropriate. Welcoming and integrating the various and seemingly different “parts” of our inner dialogue is also an important part of our work together towards more wholeness.
Whether seeking large or small metamorphosis, if you desire perspective and to make meaningful, sustainable changes, working together with a reverent, skilled mentor may literally change your life. 45 minutes sessions are confidential and available by phone or Skype, or in-person.
- Payments accepted via cash, check or Pay Pal prior to service
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required or full payment due
- Individual Session—$120 la carte
- 3 Session Package—$324 (10% savings at $108 per session) within (3) months
What a wealth of insightful thoughts and inquiry. — JA
You create a Sacred Space of Kindness, Safety and Trust in which I can show up in the fullness of who I am, no matter where I am, whether feeling broken or whole. — AC
Guided by compassionate intuition and authenticity, Lynn inspires confidence, courage and clarity; holds safe sacred space; nurtures the creative, authentic path to freedom from fears that hold us back; and offers practical tools for gutting unstuck and letting go of old habits that no longer serve. . . —JA